SELL YOUR SILVER COINS – CASH FOR PRE-1965 90% SILVER COINS FROM FLORIDA GOLD EXCHANGE
What kinds of silver coins do you buy?
We purchase both pure silver (also called .999 or bullion) coins and bars, and impure silver coins. These include all US dimes, quarters, half dollars, and silver dollars made before 1965. This is sometimes referred to as “junk silver” or “coin silver”. These coins are 90% silver mixed with copper.
Examples of pure silver (bullion) we purchase are:
- American Silver Eagles
- Silver Canadian Maple Leafs
- Silver Chinese Pandas
- Silver Art Rounds
Example of coin silver:
- Morgan dollars and Peace dollars
- Mercury and Eisenhower dimes
- Kennedy half dollars (1964; we also purchase 1965 Kennedy halves, which are 40% silver)
- Benjamin Franklin half dollars
- Washington quarters
We also purchase sterling silver coins, flag sets, silver bars, and silver jewelry.